Quantized mesh tile Documentation¶
Quantized mesh tile requires Python >=2.7 (not including Python 3.x) and GEOS >= 3.3.
Quantized mesh tile is available on the Python Package Index. So it can be installed with pip and easy_install tools.
This library is only at a very early stage (very first version) and is subject to changes.
The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/loicgasser/quantized-mesh-tile
- Loïc Gasser (https://github.com/loicgasser)
- tiloSchlemmer (https://github.com/thiloSchlemmer)
- Gilbert Jeiziner (https://github.com/gjn)
- Roland Arsenault (https://github.com/rolker)
- Ulrich Meier (https://github.com/umeier)
Max line length is 90.
We use flake8 to lint the project. Here are the rules we ignore.
- E128: continuation line under-indented for visual indent
- E221: multiple spaces before operator
- E241: multiple spaces after ‘:’
- E251: multiple spaces around keyword/parameter equals
- E402: module level import not at top of file
Vizualize a terrain tile¶
Here is a viewer to vizualize the geometry of a single tile. Make sure you have CORS enabled. Unit vectors are also displayed if they are present.